Brampton, Ont.-based Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths has welcomed new staff members and made promotions from within, according to president and founder Luke Psarianos.
- Demetri Psarianos, promoted to executive v.p. of operations and corporate affairs — interim;
- Thomas Psarianos, seasonal employee responsible for procurement of materials, logistics, and scheduling;
- Penny Psarianos, executive assistant to the president and accountant, board member/partner;
- Nilton Bernal, aesthetics and project finishing coordinator with 25 years as finisher at Downsview Kitchens and Neff Kitchens;
- George Tsapoitis, 42 years of experience, master cabinet maker — project coordination, previously production manager at Canac Kitchens;
- Laith Dankha, 18 years of experience, master cabinet maker — project coordination, formerly with Downsview Kitchens;
- Magdy Mstafa, project finisher/aesthetics and quality control with 35 plus years of finishing experience; and,
- Michelle Reilly, plant operations.